Friday, March 6, 2009

Today was a short and fun but tiring day for me... Let me tell you everything from the time i reached school. So I reached school at 7am and i went to class, there were like only 6 people or so in class(as always) and den we went down to assembly at 7.15pm. Everyone brought their PE cos there will be soccer immediately after assembly. Den, assembly blah blah... and we went to change at 7.30pm and started playing at abt 7.40pm. I played like GK and also for a bit, CMF (although everyone was standing at random places). Lols. Den there was this corner and i saved it twice! First, some guy header the ball and I luckily stopped it. So it rebound and Arjun SHOT!...! but luckily I could get a hand among all the heads around me and hit it to the side and den, Marcus rammed it away. And when the game was abt to end, JingHeng and Marcus was "fighting" for the ball and ***PAUSE*** (*!&^@*@#8 basket my comp juz now canot on until now luckily i saved as draft basket!~) ***CONTINUED*** Marcus fell. Den, they were arguing on whose fault is it.

MARCUS SIDE
I dribbled past a few people and I was running towards the goal. Then, JH tackled me from behind and pushed me to the ground... (or something like that)

JINGHENG SIDE
Marcus dribbled past a few people and he kicked the ball in front, I reached the ball first and Marcus tried to tackle me but he fell... (or something like that)

Anyway after that was OC which I did my formative impromptu and got 12 upon 20 ***sobs***. Oh ya, we were each given 2 mins and had to go outside to prepare for it. When my two minutes was up, I went inside and... JH haven't even started, so I had 2 more mins!! :)

After OC was SC and it was okay I guess except KS wasn't paying(much)attention and was reading some stuff below the table... After SC was PE! and we went to the hall to play, I couldn't find my racket(PRO DE) at home so I had to use the international or rather suck rackets there... We played lobbing and drop shooting and stuff like that... After PE is recess (nth much) and then it is RE! KS was bloody late for it and Akshay had to solo the group proposal which was due on that day itself... We went to the library to finish our group proposal after Mdm Hafiza had finished looking at it and we finished 1 page out of like 7 pages...

So after RE, I went to eat Pizza Hut with Akshay, KS and Meng Nian (if u noe who he is). KS had no money to pay and had to lend from SL. Starting, we all didn't want to lend him and he THREATENED to leave so we lend him and we ate there. Guess what? I saw a cousin of mine sitting behind us (or rather he saw me and called me 1st). Anyway, after we paid the bill, KS went to take MRT, I went to take bus and Akshay and Meng Nian went back to school for their CCAs...

!END OF DAY!

3:55 PM
Wiil you ;

`I give you my heart;

navigate;

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.

My Love
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

About me
Goh Ming Han Everest
1E'08 and 2E'09 of RI

Like to do fun things

Links
KimSong. TiongHan. Terence. Kelvin. Arjun. JingHeng. JeeKinn. YuXuan. SoeLwin.

Counter





Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com