Monday, March 9, 2009

Today was quite normal except for the tests that we received and took. Firstly, got CS, I referenced Farooq penguins assignment file and completed mine. So, I did everything that was needed to do and we also finished the storyboard (to a certain extent). Then, it was MT and we did nothing but revised for the CCT coming up after recess. Zhao also explained some stuff to us (although most people were not listening and studying their own stuff). I presented the KKK in CLE and it was fun!!! KS keep saying he solo everything... After that was recess and CCT!!! The Chinese CCT was relevantly easy compared to last year but the Tamil CCT was freaking hard (according to some classmates that I shall not disclosed...lols) and the Malay CCT was ok. Next was Maths and we got back the Maths CCT!! I got 23.5 out of 30 which is 78.333333...333...333 (u get it) and i was damn pissed!!! 0.5 more marks and i would have gotten 80 (GPA 4.0)!After that was EL and I presented the theme presentation AGAIN!!! 2 presentations in a day lol, anyway I think we did a bit off standard as Ms Sara said the analysis need improvement or just suck lols, but the themes were accurate and good... Next was History and we got back the Class Based Assignment and I got 11 out of 15 (BTW I think it was ok). After school, my phone suddenly got problem and cannot detect the memory card as the cover behind was a bit loose...zzz... NCC had no training so we went to pay the money for some stuff and went home... Thats most of it...

PS:Oh ya! Soe Lwin pon school AGAIN today...z

7:04 PM
Wiil you ;

`I give you my heart;

navigate;

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.

My Love
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

About me
Goh Ming Han Everest
1E'08 and 2E'09 of RI

Like to do fun things

Links
KimSong. TiongHan. Terence. Kelvin. Arjun. JingHeng. JeeKinn. YuXuan. SoeLwin.

Counter





Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com