Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ok, today I woke up at 6.40 to go to school for some friendly soccer match with SJI NCC. I reached there at 7.40 and luckily, the bus had not gone yet. When we reached SJI, our sec 1s played with their sec 1s and got owned 4-0. The defense sucks and we got trashed 3-0 in the first half. In the second half, I and Cornelius subbed 2 sec 1s and they scored only 1 more goal, making the final score 4-0... Then, it was the sec 2s turn and I played GK (I think i did ok except for 1 dumb mistake). Half way through the first half, the SJI guy dribbled to the front and shot at the side of the goal post and it was on target... BUT I saved it with a fantastic superb dive. Ok, here is the dumb mistake... I pumped the ball and my shoe flew off, so I went to take it without thinking that the ball will go to some SJI guy. So, he just shot and scored, 1-0. But I made many good saves also the first half. In the second half, we played more offensive and scored a goal thanks to Yon-Lu, making it 1-1. Final whistle 1-1. We wanted penalties but there wasn't any cos it was a friendly match. I didn't know much about the Sec 3s match cos I was playing in another part. In the Sec 4s match, the SJI seniors were freaking violent and caused 3 of our seniors to get injured. So, we got owned 8-0 lols... Thats pretty much what happened today.

P.S. My two toes hurt like shit after the match, can someone give me a rememdy by tagging it in my tagbox please? Thanks...

6:09 PM
Wiil you ;

`I give you my heart;

navigate;

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.

My Love
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

About me
Goh Ming Han Everest
1E'08 and 2E'09 of RI

Like to do fun things

Links
KimSong. TiongHan. Terence. Kelvin. Arjun. JingHeng. JeeKinn. YuXuan. SoeLwin.

Counter





Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com