Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mug, mug, mug. Mug, mug, mug. Yo everyone, today I was mugging MT for almost 2-3 hours and I also did themes for the english project, hope the themes are acceptable. Chinese is so tedious, got 100+ words and also the 成语(poems I think if translated) and also the sayings of the wise men in the past lol... Anyway, I was studying like mad and finally got some time to relax now but at 9pm, must go back mug again! BTW, wishing all of you good luck in the tests in the coming week and also a happy March holidays ahead!!!! :P

7:54 PM
Wiil you ;

`I give you my heart;

navigate;

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.

My Love
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

About me
Goh Ming Han Everest
1E'08 and 2E'09 of RI

Like to do fun things

Links
KimSong. TiongHan. Terence. Kelvin. Arjun. JingHeng. JeeKinn. YuXuan. SoeLwin.

Counter





Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com