Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just reached home after going out for a while... Hope you all busy mugging for the MT test on Monday like me and to remind those who have forgotten about the EL project... Actually, I also haven do, lols but I will be chionging it today and tomorrow. Hope that I can finish it in time...

P.S. Anyone who wants me to link their blogs can drop a message at the tagbox.

5:05 PM
Wiil you ;

`I give you my heart;

navigate;

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.

My Love
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

About me
Goh Ming Han Everest
1E'08 and 2E'09 of RI

Like to do fun things

Links
KimSong. TiongHan. Terence. Kelvin. Arjun. JingHeng. JeeKinn. YuXuan. SoeLwin.

Counter





Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com