Thursday, March 12, 2009

FINALLY, the time we all have been waiting for... HOLIDAYS!!! RI, RJC and RGS have no school on friday, tmr cos the A levels were good, :D. Anyway, I wish u all out there a happy holiday and NOT TO DO any homework that you have until the last few days (if you can manage). Today was super boring as there were only 1 slack period: OC and 4 boring periods: Maths, English, Science and Geog. There was a quiz about TKAM for English and I think I did very good (about 35-37 upon 39) :D. There was also an electricity test in Physics and it was screwed... (I hate Physics, going to drop if can) and we also received 2 other tests ( Dun wanna tok about them)... Then, after school, I, Marcus, KS and SL went to Pizza Hut to have lunch and after that we went home. Nothing much happeningz... Thats about the day so far...

4:37 PM
Wiil you ;

`I give you my heart;

navigate;

Entries. Photos. Tagboard.

My Love
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

About me
Goh Ming Han Everest
1E'08 and 2E'09 of RI

Like to do fun things

Links
KimSong. TiongHan. Terence. Kelvin. Arjun. JingHeng. JeeKinn. YuXuan. SoeLwin.

Counter





Disclaimer`
Designed by Nectarines.
Images by Deviant art.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com